Dr. Bartell encourages you to do your homework
Dr. Bartell encourages anyone thinking about cosmetic body re-contouring to do their homework. Dr. Bartell recommends interviewing several plastic surgeons and ask the following questions.
Question 1 – Board Certification
- Is the surgeon board-certified in plastic surgery?
Question 2 – Number of Procedures
- How many of the procedure you’re interested in has he/she performed?
Question 3 – Portfolio of Results
- What are your results? Can I see before and after pictures of your patients?
Question 4 – Accreditation of Surgery Facility
- Where will the procedure be performed? Is the surgery center fully accredited?
Question 5 – Postoperative Care
- What kind of postoperative care will I receive? Who will I be able to contact if there’s a problem?
Finding answers to these questions will give you a better understanding of a plastic surgeon’s work, environment and patient care.
Schedule a free consultation with Dr. Bartell and ask him these 5 questions.